Interested in a career with Hobson & Porter?
Are you interested in joining the Hobson & Porter family? Our people are our greatest asset and are rewarded with fantastic packages and development opportunities.
Working at Hobson & Porter is about being part of a high performance, quality-driven team. We always welcome new talent, so please feel free to send us your CV along with a covering letter about your career aspirations to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUANTITY SURVEYOR – FULL TIME – HULL
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for working with the Project team to deliver profitable projects within agreed timescales.
This role will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor and will carry out the following:
• Working within a team to successfully deliver projects ranging from £1-£10 million within a variety of sectors
• Responsibility for all commercial aspects of a project including:
o Valuation of works, manage subcontract accounts and payments
o Preparation and negotiation of final accounts, cost reporting, value engineering
o Assisting the procurement department in producing robust subcontract orders
o Preparation of quantities for the Preconstruction department
o Promote commercial awareness throughout the Project team
Your role will work in close partnership with key stakeholders within the Estimating, Commercial and Construction departments to ensure projects are completed within budgets, timescales and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE
QUANTITY SURVEYOR ROLE?
• Construction related qualification, preferably BSc (Hons) Degree or similar
• Strong technical skills
• Good contractual awareness, particularly in JCT and NEC forms of contract
• Excellent IT skills across core Microsoft suites and communication skills
• CSCS Card
• Full Driving Licence
Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE > QUANTITY SURVEYOR